Wednesday 1 February 2012

Lip Balm Love



EOS Strawberry Sorbet
More info.
"The most beautiful makeup for a women is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy."  Yves Saint Laurent
It was love at first pucker when I tried EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm. EOS (evolution of smooth) lip balm’s unique shape instantly coats your lips with vitamin E, Shea butter and jojoba oil, leaving your lips smooth and kissable. This little ball of moisture is 95% organic and 100% natural making every application guilt-free.

It comes in 6 flavours to satisfy any palette from the sweet mint traditionalist to the lemon drop SPF 15 preserver.
Boys, don’t think this product is only for the gals, actors like Michael Clarke Duncan and Ed Westwick have been spotted using this must-have product, so pucker up!

4 comments:

  1. I was looking for a new balm and was happy to go get an EOS one. It works great and I have only had it for a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, I was just in Shoppers and saw a little display of EOS and being the impulsive shopper I am, splurged on the 'summer fruit' one. I just used it for the first time and you line "love at first pucker' sums up my feelings perfectly! Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam and Ellen, I'm glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a great encourager for getting great products! I'm thinking you should make a shopping list for us followers of yours.

    ReplyDelete